AO-7 Help...many thanx!

Hello all.  I just wanted to publicly express my gratitude for the prompt,
numerous, and courteous responses to my AO-7 question.  I am grateful.  I
also would like to note that in almost 20 years of being a ham, I have never
found a friendlier group...so willing to help and answer questions...however
small.  Also, no one "tore me apart" when I mentioned that my main rig for
satellites, contesting, etc...is an FT-817.

(Like I told Rich N2SPI)...Bitten by the satellite bug,

John KB2HSH

--

John Marranca, Jr
PBX Technician/Shop Steward CWA  1122