OSCAR-11 Overdue ... Reports Requested

Hi,

Nothing heard from OSCAR-11 recently.. Eclipses finished on 20 August,
although previous observations had suggested that sustained operation
could have been supported any time after 10 August.

I would appreciate any reception reports of the satellite.  Please post
to AMSAT-BB or directly to g3cwv@amsat.org .

If you are able to record as a WAV file, please do so, and make a note
of the exact time of the start of recording in UTC.   Please let me know
what you have, but PLEASE DO NOT send recordings without further
discussion.

The frequency of the VHF beacon is 145.825 MHz, mode FM.

If you require further information, or need to hear what the satellite
sounds like, please visit my website -

       www.users.zetnet.co.uk/clivew

73

	 Clive    G3CWV