ISS over West Malaysia

Dear All,

Greetings from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

I would like to inform that this afternoon, at 1429 hours local or 0629
hours UTC, we had a 31 degree pass of ISS over Kuala Lumpur.  During this
pass, we managed to copy ISS on 145.825 MHz with very strong signals from
AOS to LOS.

Also heard E20YJC's APRS beacon and saw him accessing the BBS (RS0ISS-11).
Its nice to see ISS active again.

73,
Sion Chow Q. C. and Sangat Singh,
9W2QC and 9M2SS