Logging software

Hello everyone!

I have been looking for a decent general purpose logging software that can
handle satellite contacts AND can handle LOTW uploads.

The software that I am testing out ( trial basis ) is great except for this
one area.

Any one out there have any input as to what is good for sat contacts that is
LOTW friendly?

It also must support AIDF imports from my current log as I want all my sat
qso's on LOTW as well.

Thanks!

Steven J.Raas

QRV From FN20vg on 2/432 Terestrial-Sats-Digital-EME

Member of - ARRL & AMSAT

Supporter of N3FJP Software   <http://www.n3fjp.com/> http://www.n3fjp.com
Page -  <http://n2jdq2007.tripod.com/> http://n2jdq2007.tripod.com/