contacts in mainland china /advice wanted

Hi

there's a strong possibility that I may be going to
China (Beijing & possibly Xiamen in Fujian province)
in late October/ early November. I was wondering if
anyone has any info/contacts there in the amateur
satellite community???

I doubt if there's time to get a licence to operate /P
on the satellites but it would be cool to make contact
over there anyhow.

Also if anyone has any advice about duty free or
market purchases of radios or Taikonaut memorabilia
(sorry OT) please also contact me.

I'm at andythomasmail AT yahoo.co.uk   (reformat and
use @ as appropriate)

all help and guidance gratefully received.

73 es gud dx

andy thomas G0SFJ