FO-29 on Sept. 12th?

I attempted to collect telemetry from FO-29 during the morning (UTC) two
passes of Sept. 12th listed in the schedule. This was as it traveled over
the North Atlantic. On other occasions, this has gone well, but this
morning I could hear nothing, despite the fact that the bird was in full
sun from Japan to my QTH. (The first of these I undertook manually; the
second was recorded automatically, a process that has worked well for me in
the past.)

Can  anyone confirm that FO-29 was activated according to the schedule
yesterday morning?

73, Bruce
VE9QRP