ANDE Life?

**Sorry Eric, sent to you instead of the group by mistake!**

Hi All,

I wonder if anyone knows roughly how long ANDE will stay in orbit for? I
have looked on Bob's pages and cannot see a definite answer?

Being a perfectly round means less drag etc, but no idea of the mission time
scales as such, unless I have missed something?

All the best,

Checked by AVG Free Edition.