Re: distributors of solid fiberglass crossbooms

MM expunged (ka1rrw@yahoo.com):

> I use a sold 12 foot fiberglass rod for elevation.
> it is a 1.25".  but it was a bit narrow and will
> somtimes slip at the M2 antenna brackts.

I had the same issue, I used a 1.25" fiberglass boom with the M2 antennas. I recently replaced the stock M2 u-bolts (which are designed for 2" masting) with smaller u-bolts that now keep the antennas solidly in place. DX engineering has a nice supply of bolts and saddles, the quality is very good.

-Steve
N1JFU