Rotators

I know this is a general question but I'm hoping to get some insight.

What's the best azimuth and elevation rotator available these days?  I'm
hoping to get some antennas up before the end of the year and this is
one of the pieces of the puzzle I don't have any idea about.  Any
information would be appreciated.

73s,
Eric Christensen, W4OTN
AMSAT Area Coordinator - Southeastern Virginia USA
AMSAT Member 35360
http://www.ericsatcom.net

Donate to the Eagle Fund - http://www.amsat-na.com/donation.php?donate=eagle

GPG Key Fingerprint: 4675 2BBE 666B 8FF7 A9A1  4D00 67F2 1E7A B685 F578