distributors of solid fiberglass crossbooms / rods

     Good day all! I want to purchase another crossboom, but can't remember
where I got my first one from. All I can remember from 3 years ago was that
I bought a 6' solid 1-1/2" O.D. piece from a business and paid roughly
$68.00 for it. Anyone have an idea where I can get another one from? I'm
actually looking for 1-1/2"O.D. 8' to 10' long (running out of real estate
up there). Thanks in advance.... Larry