radio equipment

Hello to the list. I have a chance to put a satellite station in our new state eoc. I have to get a list of equipment together so it can be sent out for bids.
My question is what radio currently available can do 38.4k speed digital right out of the box or with simple mods? Also what selection of 2m, 70cm and 1.2ghz antennas and pre-amps would give us the best performance for the sats up now and the sats that are planned?
Thanks
Mike kb5wbh
Ar State RACES Officer