Skes on AO-07 mode B.

Hi Sat Fans!!
  I'm very interesting sked with Central America, Caribean and South Florida
stations for possible DX contact on AO-07 Mode B at night passes.
  Last days ago I worked station WP4CNU form Puerto Rico in good conditions.
  I work with minimal elements: FT-726R with 10 W input and my antennas are:
a Quad Swiss for VHF and Vertical Diamond X-200 for UHF.
  Please contact with my e-mail address: lu2dpw@hotmail.com
  Many thanks and see you on this excelent bird!!
  73 all Juan LU2DPW GF05gi