Spitnik

Hi Lee,

I "heard" Sputnik, and all I can tell you is that I heard a series of
"beeps"....I was a navy pilot stationed at St. Louis NAS at the time,
and just had a receiver with a simple wire antenna.

I can tell you nothing more than that, and have no idea what, if any,
information the "beep" carried, and do not know today what was conveyed..

If you find out let me know!!

            73, Dave wb6llo@amsat.org
                    Disagree: I learn....

               Pulling for P3E...