Baa ba little lamb.

So much for the (convenient) 24 hours timer theory proffered in response to my previous mails regarding the timing of AO-7.
This is the 3rd consequtive day the 24 hour timer is *NOT* playing ball.
05/06 Septembert 2007.

23:46  50133    B
23:51  50133    A
01:35  50135    A
01:36  50134    B
01:44  40135    A

I have received confirmation mails from AJ9K and K3SZH that
their log entries *ARE* correct.

As you Gentlemen on that side of the pond are wont to say ...
"go figure!".

Incidentally, the mode changes spell "baa ba" ... it couldn't be that AO-t thinks we're a veritable bunch (flock) of sheep?.

Just a thought.

73 John.   <la2qaa@amsat.org>