Linux Gpredict, Doppler, and the FM satellites

One of the problems I've encountered on my FT-726R
without preamps is finding the satellite signal when
it's really weak.  I had been just switching to USB
and hunting around till it got strong enough to hear
on FM, but that was rather aggravating.  I use Linux
and "gpredict" tracking software, so I finally changed
the program's doppler readout for the FM sats to just
show the khz and 100hz values.  IOW, the doppler
readout now shows 8032 to tell me that the sat is
now on or about 436.8032.  If anyone wants a copy
of the source mods, let me know.

Bob - AE6RV