Re: ISS voice pass today 9/5/07 18:44

http://www.marexmg.org/fileshtml/issaudiofiles.html

hi all,
i posted some of the down link audio from todays
school schedule.

Sep 5, 2007   Astronaut Clayton Anderson talking to
students at the Gail Borden Public Library, Elgin,
Illinois,
USA.  The downlink from ISS was on 145.800 mHz FM.
Clayton said, "I am trying to set the record for the
most school contacts on the Ham radio by an expedition
crew member so we are working our way that way. I only
have about 5 or 6 more to go." (2.0 meg, 8k sample, RT
5 minutes)

Enjoy

Miles WF1F