Re: Video of the AMSAT Symposium

Hi John,
Yeah you're probably right.  Looking back on the Def Con 15
presentations that they sent out on DVD and posted on the Internet
someone did a pretty good job of merging video with the presentation and
the audio.  Not being in that field one can only guess what kind of
hardware/software they were using.

Audio files would be better than nothing.  Heck, I could load them up on
a CD and listen to them to and from work!

73s,
Eric Christensen, W4OTN
AMSAT Area Coordinator - Southeastern Virginia USA
AMSAT Member 35360
http://www.ericsatcom.net

Donate to the Eagle Fund - http://www.amsat-na.com/donation.php?donate=eagle

GPG Key Fingerprint: 4675 2BBE 666B 8FF7 A9A1  4D00 67F2 1E7A B685 F578