Video of the AMSAT Symposium

I know this was talked about in years past but I thought it was time to
bring it up again.

I'd like to see a DVD released showing all the presentations from the
AMSAT Symposium.  Being that I won't be able to make it (lack of funds)
this year I hate to think I'll be missing out on all the information
that will be disseminated.  If it was possible to buy the proceedings
with a DVD of the symposium included (for an extra price of course) I
think many of us that couldn't make it would be most appreciative and
would make the purchase.

Just an idea.

73s,
Eric Christensen, W4OTN
AMSAT Area Coordinator - Southeastern Virginia USA
AMSAT Member 35360
http://www.ericsatcom.net

Donate to the Eagle Fund - http://www.amsat-na.com/donation.php?donate=eagle

GPG Key Fingerprint: 4675 2BBE 666B 8FF7 A9A1  4D00 67F2 1E7A B685 F578