The USA 7, Europe 0.

Gentlemen,
                I see I'm not the only one who noticed  ... (well done
SV1BSX) ... AO-7, on the 4th of September ... of the 4 European stations ...
(myself included) ... calling, NOBODY managed to raise anyone, while all 6
American stations ... (and 1 Japanese) ... all managed QSO's in mode-A.

Bone idle? ... too easy? ... forgotten how to switch on an HF receiver? ...

OK, it's not a competition but there must be a reason for the continental
difference ... 'theories' may be written on the back of a $100 ... (or Euro)
.... note and sent to La2qaa.

NB.

I am *NOT* soliciting, the last sentence was 'tongue-in-cheek' ... if you
absolutely must !!! get rid
of some cash ... donate it to Amsat.

73 John.   <la2qaa@amsat.org>

100What's the explanation?.