Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 21:33:03 +0100
From: "TERRY BROMLEY" <terry.bromley@btinternet.com>
Subject: [amsat-bb]  AO-7 (A)
To: "AMSAT" <amsat-bb@amsat.org>

Hi Sat Fans, just back from my weekend villa. Reading the BB about 7
being in mode A, does this mean i have to find a decent ant for 10mtrs.
My little HF G5RV doesn't work to well on 10mtrs.
                              I will check the next pass at 10:03 local
time (Sunday) i will keep you informed about the ant, my wife Kathy
say's no more bird perches Hi.
                       73 all Terry G1WPR.