AO-7 (A)

Hi Sat Fans, just back from my weekend villa. Reading the BB about 7 being in mode A, does this mean i have to find a decent ant for 10mtrs. My little HF G5RV doesn't work to well on 10mtrs.
                              I will check the next pass at 10:03 local time (Sunday) i will keep you informed about the ant, my wife Kathy say's no more bird perches Hi.
                       73 all Terry G1WPR.