Re: FO-29 CW telem 2007-09-01 05:19Z

I mis-titled the parent email, indicating that the telem was collected at
15:19Z. It was, in fact, 05:15Z; and in my experience it is only these
early passes during which FO-29 is being activated by the control team.

I hope that by collecting this telemetry, I can help that team make an
informed decision about allowing the bird to be activated at other times,
especially the passes which better suit the daily schedule of eastern NA
and Europe.

73, Bruce
VE9QRP