SD - NE - KS Grid Expedition

I think I know the answer to this question, but I thought I would run it by
the group.

I am planning a trip to Kansas this weekend to see my father.  I hope to
activate a few grids along the way.  I can basically take two routes.

Route One will take me through EN-14, 13, 12, 11, 10 and then EM-19, 18

Route Two will take me through EN-14, 04, 03, 02, 01, 00 and then EM-09, 08,
18

I live in EN-14 and my father is in EM-18.  If you would like to see me
operate from any of these grids in particular this Saturday please email me.
My current plan is to return later during the week.  I could possibly be
talked into operating on the return trip as well.  I will be traveling with
my trusty FT-470 and Arrow antenna combination.

73,

Joe kk0sd