July/August Journal

Everyone,

The July/August issue of the Journal was uploaded to the printer yesterday. Again, sorry for the delay. I'm not sure how long the process is from now until you receive this issue.

I have some articles for the next issue already but, as always, I'm looking for more. Contact me right away if you have something for publication. I'm always looking for articles.

Thanks to everyone that contributed to this issue and especially to Bill Hook, W3QBC, for his usual fantastic job assisting with pulling it all together.

73,

Ed Long
WA4SWJ
Editor, The AMSAT Journal