From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of David Fine
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 7:47 PM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] 70cm Antenna Ident

Can anyone help me identify the manufacturer of a used 70cm crossed yagi
that I picked up along with a Yaesu 5400B rotator system at a local hamfest.
The antenna has a  12 foot 5/8 inch square boom (in two pieces), 19 elements
horizontal, 19 vertical uninsulated through the boom, and folded dipole
driven elements.  There are two things that I believe make this antenna
unique.  The coax attaches to the driven element with push-on crimp
terminals (UGH), and the directors and reflectors are held in place on the
boom with "W" shaped stainless steel spring clamps that are pressed over the
boom.  The elements then pass through the clamps and the spring tension
holds the elements in place.  Does this sound familiar to anyone?  Thanks
for the help.  W0DF