Re: ANDE Special Event

I did not see any thing eather in wv had my d700 runing uiview and the d7 in my room i have not heard ande for a long time but when i do i can get in. just useing two jpoles. i cant be thare "live" i have school and bob can u give my some rough times when ande goes over im in the eastern panhandel of wv 13 mi. south of cumberland or look for kd8atf-2 on findu. 73 kd8atf