Re: Oscar 7

Small world, that's my 817 you're waiting for!

Anyway, I was using it mostly for receive, and it seemed to do well for that. Although it doesn't have any DSP or narrow filtering, that did not prove to be an issue for me while working AO7/FO29/VO52 with CW and RTTY. With all the drifting going on, narrow filters would seem to be more of a hindrance than an asset...

For what it's worth...
-Joe, N8FQ