AO-7 Distance Record.

Hi Mak,
           I believe I broke the AO-7 distance record this morning with a
QSO with Patrick K9HF in Madison, Ohio, EM48UN.

EM48UN to Frei Island JP33WB is just over 7800Km according to your DX
calculator.

Unfortunately, the e-mails I tried sending to Patrick at his address on
QSL-COM and Amsat.org have all bounced so unless he reads this and contacts
me with his QSL I cannot confirm the contact.

Just like the one I had on FO-20 with Japan some years ago ... for the
longest distance LEO DX QSO.

However ... I presume you have seen the cards from AL7JK ??.

<http://www.observations.biz/Observations_from_Norway/how_much_power_is_enough_pt2.htm>

I've attached my own card for this mornings QSO with K9HF.

If K9HF ... (or anyone else) ... contacts me with his e-mail address I'll
let you know.

73 John.   <la2qaa@amsat.org>