AO-51 Status

Hello All,

New to the satellites.  I was trying to listen to AO51 yesterday evening aroung 8/22/07 - 00:59 UTC (FM Voice side) from my location in southern Indiana.  I could not hear anything on the downlinik freq 435.300 (starting at 435.310 and down to 435.290 to account for doplar).  Anyway, I usually can hear some traffic, but last night nothing.  I was wondering if perhaps AO51 was having problems last night or I need to look at my antenna setup closer.

Thanks,
Greg Johnson
KC9ERZ