ANDE Special Event

Special ANDE Operations Tues/Thurs 28/30 August:
Eastern USA Morning passes:

On Tuesday, Naval Academy stuents will operate ANDE to gather
statistics on the success rate of the APRS mission.  We invite
participation, attended or unattended IAW these guidelines:
1) Tracking Base stations set 5 minute rate
2) 50W mobiles set 3 minute rate
3) 5W HT's set 1 minute rate

Do not TX more often, as it will mess up the statistics.  Would
be nice if you put your station info in your posit text so we
could confirm the validity of the statistics of your transmit
rate, something like:
"Base=5min +10 dB"
"50W =3min w 5/8ths"
"HT=1min w 19" ant"

On Thursday, we may activate the packet to voice synthesizer.
If so, then we will tell you what to do then.

See http://www.ew.usna.edu/~bruninga/ande-ops.html

Bob, WB4APR