AO-51.

Hello folks,
               Not having worked an FM satellite for about 10 years I'm
wondering if there's any activity over Europe on AO-51.

I've worked various analogue satellites every day for the last 17 years but
havn't listened to or worked AO-51 "live" ... though I have listened to it
while it was over California ... (while connected to N1DID
on Echolink).

I recently borrowed an IC-E91 D-Star handheld and thought of giving AO-51 a
try. My QTH on Frei Island doesn't lend itself to ISS passes but according
to InstantTRACK AO-51 does occasionally pass within spitting distance of me
.... but do the Europeans work this satellite?.

Any comments would be very much appreciated.

73 John.   <la2qaa@amsat.org>