integration of W0LMD Satellite Tracker Mini + linux +g-5500 + ft-847

I will be acquiring a g5500 rotor this week and possibly a "W0LMD Satellite
Tracker Mini".  I'd like to automate these items and my ft-847 using the
linux based computer that already controls the rest of the station.  Predict
looks like a good choice for tracking software but how do I get everything
to work together?  how do I Integrate these pieces?  Eventually I hope this
integration will provide a satgate and remote base for a local radio linking
group.

Thanks,

Eric
kg6kqt