Journal Delay

Everyone,

I must again ask for your patience. The July/August issue of the Journal, which should have been close to being in your hands by now, is still not at the printer. The reason is that I still have 3 full open pages without content. If you have any articles for the Journal please forward them right away.

Thanks to all the authors that have contributed. I'll notify you when I release the issue to the printer. I apologize for the delay.

73,

Ed Long
WA4SWJ
Editor, The AMSAT Journal