From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of WB2LLP
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2007 8:14 AM
To: AMSAT -BB
Subject: [amsat-bb] Logging with an Arrow

The other day I made my first contacts using my IC-W32A and my "Cheap Yagii
Arrow" antenna. Like many before me I found paper logging  to be impossible.
There have been many clever solutions to this problem using a recorder
documented, but I can not find any reference to them.  Is there someone with
a better memory, or filing system, who could point me to some references.

TNX es 73 de WB2LLP