Logging with an Arrow

The other day I made my first contacts using my IC-W32A and my "Cheap Yagii Arrow" antenna. Like many before me I found paper logging  to be impossible.  There have been many clever solutions to this problem using a recorder documented, but I can not find any reference to them.  Is there someone with a better memory, or filing system, who could point me to some references.

TNX es 73 de WB2LLP