ISS APRS Emergency traffic: question for G6XCJ

Looking at www.ariss.net I see:

02:01:22:50 : G6XCJ]CQ,RS0ISS-4*,OI94SG,qAr,DF5FF-10:EMERGENCY TX PLSE RSVP +447877482840 GPS LOC TRUE. 145.225Mhz
(CTCSS:100hz monitored)

Two questions for G6XCJ:

1) what uplink freq. did you use ?
2) assuming this was a mistake, do you expect in real cases we call that number ?
I tried that number, and I was asked to hang up by a robot voice.
Seems you cannot call that number from outside the UK, so you may
want to review if that number is usefull for this purpose.

Thanks !
Henk, PA3GUO