Re: AO-51 Telemetry & WOD

Hi Gould,

Many thanks for your prompt & helpful reply.

> The telemetry from AO-51 is generally downlinked all the time except when
> the second transmitter isn't running another mode.

OK. I'm only getting a few TLM frames per pass, but lots  of the short
messages, so I suspect that my reception isn't good enough to see the
longer TLM frames.

> So the BB is not available for general use at this time.

Hopefully, I'll be able to try it sometime, although I may need to get
some new gear :-(.

> I will be happy to send you some current WOD, let me know what you would
> like.  We don't have an WOD server setup at this time, but I am
> working >on this.

Thanks, I'll contact you about this, directly.

73

	 Clive    G3CWV

         Hitchin, North Hertfordshire, UK.