PDF attachments

Hi everyone,

Sorry for the OT, but is anyone else receiving a large amount of PDF
attachments via their Amsat email alias?

Countless variations of the 'Greeting Card' PDF have been cluttering my
inbox lately, mostly via my Amsat
alias address.  I do use a SPAM filter, and it is probably catching 70%, so
you can imagine how much junk is coming in!

Is this just affecting me, or do we need to ratchet up the SPAM filtering on
the Amsat server?

Thanks and 73,

Kyle Yoksh
KØKN