AO-51 Telemetry & WOD

Hi,

Recently I've been listening to Echo AO-51 on 435.150 MHz., and looking
at some of the data in the KE4AZN telemetry archive.

I've found a lot of information about the satellite, on the web, but
still have a few questions.

Is there a schedule of the sequence of when the various types of data
packets are transmitted?   Looking at the archived data TLM appears to
be transmitted every 15 seconds.

Some of the packets I've received, mention WOD.   Is there a schedule
for WOD capture and transmission?   Is the WOD archived any where?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

73     Clive    G3CWV

       Hitchin, North Hertfordshire, UK.