Rare Grids available over the next week

Hello everyone.

Just a quick email to let everyone know that I will be on a cruise for the
next week. I fully intend on working every satellite pass that I can. I will
be in the FK and EK grid squares and will hand them out. Will have to email
you when I get back with the grid square that I was in during our contact. I
keep track of the Lat and Lon during the pass and then convert when I get
back home.

Hope to see you on the air!

73,

--