report on FO-29

Thank you for all the hard work you put into making FO-29 work again. This
evening (2007-08-16), I listened to its beacon. Though I wasn't able to
decode or record it, I can report that from my location on the east coast
of Canada, it was audible well past the point when SatPC32 believed the
bird was in eclipse (roughly 6:51Z). I believe I could hear the beacon down
to LOS, which was 6:55Z.

73, Bruce
VE9QRP