Re: FO-29 sked 14-19 Aug

 Hello all,

 the semi-operation of FO-29 is good news, but
unfortunately many of us we have not the chance to
operate again the bird as these orbits are "out of
range" and also very early morning for our locations.

 So, I'm thinking if the JARL is possible to authorize
a few additional Ground stations (1-2 operators)in
Europe and USA, which they are very populated areas,
in order to "trigger-ON" the bird.

 For example, every afternoon the FO-29 has 2-3 nice
ascending passes over Europe and then descending over
USA, but the bird is silent. If someone can send  a
"trigger-ON" command to the Satellite before the
European pass (ie when FO-29 comes from South of
Europe), it will be active over Europe and USA as well
till the next eclipse.

 Just a thought...

73, Mak SV1BSX