Re: Help with WiSP software, IC-821H and KAM-XL

Hello Nuril,

I use WiSP just about everyday with the 9K6 satellite, GO-32.

I'm sure that someone somewhere produced a picture by picture
guide on how to get started with WiSP. I recall that there may
have been around nine images.

I have checked my computer for the set-up information but cant find
them at the moment.

Perhaps someone else reading this could help you with finding
that graphical set-up information.
Meanwhile, I will have a look on my other older computer.

Regards,

Dave. G1OCN.
AMSAT UK 5766