Re: keps for earthbound objects

I guess that you have the rotor on a moveable platform such as a truck,
spacecraft. watercraft, etc.

The look angle to the fixed object is the reciprocal of the angle generated
by the tracking program.

It should work if the antennas are mounted 180 degrees from where they
would normally be mounted.

73
Glenn
WB4UIV