Satellite ground station at the 2007 AMSAT SpaceSymposium

I would like this message to reach any AMSAT members who belong to your
club.  I would appreciate if this message can be posted to your club's email
reflector if you use one.

One of the events that will take place at the 2007 AMSAT Space Symposium is
an operating satellite ground station will be available for use and
demonstrations.  This station will have the capability to automatically
track satellites using 2-meter and 70-cm circular polarized antennas and a
Yaesu FT-847 that is appropriately computer controlled.  We would like to
demonstrate communication with digital satellites like GO-32 and AO-51 using
WISP but we need assistance.  We would also like to have telemetry capture
and analysis demonstrated.  If you have the expertise to help us demonstrate
satellite digital communication and telemetry capture please contact Kevin
Smith, N3HKQ at n3hkq@amsat.org or call 412-953-4957.  Any assistance is
greatly appreciated.

73,

Kevin Smith