Satellite ground station at the 2007 AMSAT SpaceSymposium

One of the events that will take place at the 2007 AMSAT Space Symposium is
an operating satellite ground station will be available for use and
demonstration.  This station will have the capability to automatically track
satellites using 2-meter and 70-cm circular polarized antennas and a Yaesu
FT-847 that is appropriately computer controlled.  We would like to
demonstrate communication with digital satellites like GO-32 and AO-51 using
WISP but we need assistance.  We would also like to have telemetry capture
and analysis demonstrated.  If any Pittsburgh area amateurs have the
expertise to help us demonstrate satellite digital communication and
telemetry capture please contact Kevin Smith, N3HKQ at n3hkq@amsat.org or
call 412-953-4957.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

73,

Kevin Smith

N3HKQ

2007 AMSAT Space Symposium Co-Chair