FAQ Update

I was going thru the Amsat Satellites FAQ and noticed
it was revised in 1994. Since I am new to satellites
and still reading on them I find it odd that this has
not been updated. Maybe some experienced Sat Op could
write a revision to this that includes the current
Satellites. Still reading and learning so any info is
helpful.
Just a thought.

Rick/WA6ES