ISS and STS -118 visual pass

Hi all,
I have just had the great pleasure over here in the UK (Wales to be exact  )
of a visual of the ISS closely followed by Space shuttle STS-118.
Conditions were perfect and I cannot recall seeing the ISS so bright, also
to make it really significant to those living in Wales I know that  astronaut
Dr.Daffyd Rhys Williams ( David as he is known) intended to
take up with him a flag of Wales.  Although he is Canadian of course,  he
paid a visit to Wales to trace his
roots and carry out other business.
The visual tonight being paired was a pleasure to watch and enjoy  - Even the
weather held out.
Ken Eaton
GW1FKY
Amsat - UK