Re: Video on YouTube

Thrilling! to say the least. Great show Howard. I have been involved
one of these and know the experience you had and I thanks for sharing.

73's << John

--
N4QWF Amateur Radio Operator
AO-7,AO-27,SO-50,AO-51,VO-52
>From the Foothills of the Blueridge

*Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly
proclaiming - "WOW, What a ride!"