The AA2TX Parasitic Lindeblad

Hi Guys,

Interesting thread

I built a Parasitic Lindenblad using Tony's excellent design. I made some modifications to the hub and arms to suit materials easily available in England.
The elements were measued very carefully and exactly to Tony's dimensions.
The parasitic version was much easier to build than the traditional version with 4 folded dipoles.

Results - Used on receive with a pre-amp (The G0MRF low noise design built from a kit)
LO-19 CW beacon at about 700mW was solid copy right down to the horizon.
For a more extreme test I tried one of the 80mW cubesats.
I could copy the CW beacon at 3200km range and 1 degree elevation.

If you build one I am sure you will be pleased with the results.
It's very neat looking and scored 10 out of 10 on the XYL test.

73

John G7HIA